Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Directions1. Heat grill.
2. When the grill is ready, spray corn with olive oil spray and seasons with salt and pepper.
3. Place corn and poblano on grill. Cook on all sides until slightly charred.
4. Meanwhile, add jalapeno pepper, red onion, tomatoes, and cilantro into a medium bowl. Add salt.
5. Remove corn and poblano from grill. Allow corn to cool. Place the poblano in a bowl and wrap with saran wrap. Allow to steam for 10 minutes. Once steamed, peel black skin off.
6. Dice poblano and cut corn kernels off cob.
7. Add corn and poblano and mix into bowl with other ingredients. Add lime juice and taste for season.
8. Serve immediately or chill in fridge for a few hours.
Inspired by www.withsaltandwit.com