Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Credit: Inspired by www.laurafuentes.com
Directions1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. In a shallow bowl, mix breadcrumbs, salt, Italian seasoning, parsley and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Set aside.
4. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil, cook ravioli for 5 minutes, drain and allow to cool for 7 minutes.
5. Lay a sheet of non-stick foil over a large baking sheet.
6. Begin breading process by adding 4 raviolis at a time to the beaten eggs, flip to coat. Transfer to Parmesan and breadcrumb mixture, and toss to coat. Place on the lined baking sheet.
7. Repeat breading process with remaining ravioli. Spray lightly with olive oil spray and bake for 15 minutes.