Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes:
- Gather a large bowl and whisk together the O Organics All-Purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the egg and sugar and whisk until combined. Add in milk, oil, and vanilla before pouring the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl.
- Once mixed together, but not over-mixed, add in O Organics Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Head a skillet over medium heat and coat the skillet with O Organics Organic Non-Stick Cooking Spray. Drop ¼ cup of the batter onto the skillet, cooking one to two minutes before flipping and cooking for another one to two minutes.
- In a small saucepan combine the fresh berries, sugar and water.
- Place over medium-high heat until it boils, and let boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Gather a few double chocolate chip pancakes on a plate.
- Drizzle blackberry syrup over top, amount of your choosing.
- Top with fresh blackberries.