Rewards Terms and Conditions
• Any person’s use of a Rewards account, enrollment in the Rewards program or use of the unitedtexas.com website constitutes accepting all the terms and conditions stated here.
• United Supermarkets, L.L.C. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for participation, points and rewards, and benefits for the Rewards program at any time without notice, liability or obligation to program participants.
Rewards Program Eligibility
• Currently, the Rewards program is only available at participating Albertsons Market, Amigos, United Supermarkets, United Express and Market Street locations.
• All guests are eligible to enroll in the Rewards program by using www.unitedtexas.com, enrolling in store, or enrolling on The United Family mobile app. Once enrolled, members can use their Rewards account to earn offers and participate in specified promotions.
• Members are required to have a unique alternate ID and an online account at www.unitedtexas.com in order to join the Rewards program.
• There is no cost to enroll in the Rewards program. There may be a cost to participate in some clubs within the Rewards program. Any costs associated with the Rewards clubs will be disclosed prior to joining the club.
• Team Members of United Supermarkets, L.L.C. are eligible to participate in the Rewards program.
• You may cancel your Rewards participation at any time by contacting Guest Services toll free at 1-877-848-6483 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
• Offers are not transferable and may be used only by the individual associated with the account. However, up to three (3) accounts per household can be linked to a single account.
• Offers have no cash value.
• Guests who have completed their enrollment online and created an online account may check their points at any time by logging on at www.unitedtexas.com
• Guests will enroll in the Rewards program by providing a unique 10 digital phone number or alternate ID. The phone number or alternate ID must be provided at checkout in order to participate in the Rewards program.
• Cards for the Rewards program are available only upon request.
• If you believe special offers have not been credited accurately to your account, please contact us using one of the following:
-E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
-Call guest services toll free at 1-877-848-6483, or
-Write to us at:
United Supermarkets L.L.C.
7830 Orlando Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79423
• United Supermarkets, L.L.C. will always endeavor to correct any reasonable errors, but cannot be responsible for all possible errors. United Supermarkets, L.L.C. will have no liability for failure, delay or error in crediting offers to your Rewards account.
Rewards Notice & Claim
• United Supermarkets, L.L.C. is not responsible for lost, stolen or unused Rewards cards or lost or stolen or unused Rewards.
• By enrolling in the Rewards program or creating your online account, you agree that United Supermarkets, L.L.C. may send you e-mailed communications related to The United family stores and the Rewards program.
• You may discontinue promotional e-mail communications at any time by opting out as instructed on any received email or by
-Updating your account online at www.unitedtexas.com
-Emailing guest services at email@example.com
-Contacting guest services toll free at 1-877-848-6483,
• Discontinuation of promotional e-mail communications may result in the loss of promotional discounts and offers related to the Rewards program.
Rewards Mobile Alerts Terms & Conditions
• By subscribing, you are providing your signature, consent and agreement that you are 18 years of age or older or have parental consent to enroll your number in Rewards Mobile Alerts and are authorized to agree to receive commercial text messages from us on your mobile phone.
• You will get approximately eight (8) text messages per month, based on applicable mobile promotions, alerts and offers from United Supermarkets, L.L.C. Message and Data Rates may apply, depending on the subscriber’s wireless carrier plan.
• United Supermarkets, L.L.C will not charge you for subscribing to this program; however, you are responsible for any mobile messages or data rates that may apply from your wireless carrier.
• By subscribing, persons 13 to 17 years of age are confirming parental consent to enroll their number in our mobile club.
• You may discontinue the receipt of future text messages at any time by texting the word STOP to 43300 or by returning to this site and selecting the option to “Opt-Out”.
• For additional help, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a text message with the keyword HELP to short code 43300.
Changes in Terms & Conditions
• United Supermarkets, L.L.C. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for participation, points, rewards, and benefits for the Rewards program at any time without notice, liability or obligation to program participants.
• United Supermarkets, L.L.C. reserves the right to terminate the Rewards program at any time for any reason without any further obligation to participants.
• United Supermarkets, L.L.C. reserves the right to change or cancel any reward.
• United Supermarkets, L.L.C. reserves the right to institute restrictions on products eligible for points and products eligible for purchase with any rewards earned without notice, liability or obligation to participants.
• Misuse, or fraudulent use of a Rewards account or the website, www.unitedtexas.com is in violation of these terms and conditions and may result in cancellation of the Rewards account and loss of any or all offers earned.
• The failure of United Supermarkets, L.L.C. to enforce any particular term or condition does not constitute a waiver of the term or condition.